[Geysers] Teapot Geyser

Derek Brice kentish_contractor at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 27 23:17:50 PDT 2008

I watched that entire Grand eruption too and noticed the geyser you called Teapot.
According to Scott Bryan book, Teapot is only 150 feet northwest of Old Faithful.
The one on the cam was much further away.
Looking at the maps in Scotts book, the only geyser in that area seems to be Sprinkler.
Did anyone else see it?

Cheers
Derek Brice