[Geysers] Teapot Geyser

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:28:56 PDT 2008

   While the streaming webcam was zoomed in on Grand's eruption this
afternoon, I noticed that Teapot Geyser, which happened to be in the
foreground of the frame, was splashing to a foot or two every few seconds.
It looked different from previous times I've seen it erupt, as if coming
from a lower water level than I'm used to seeing.  Then again, I've never
had the opportunity to watch it from the top of a post near Old Faithful
before, so maybe it's just a matter of perspective.  It appears to have quit
as of 16:23 MDT minus webcam delay, although it's still steaming harder than
usual.

David Schwarz