[Geysers] Geyser report Sat May 24

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat May 24 15:49:21 PDT 2008

Quite a few gazers arrived to be greeted by a foggy, rainy, breezy day with
a temp only into the 40s.

I wasn't at Giant very much. There was apparently no event between about
0630 and a weak hot period at 0902 -- Feather and SW with Bijou on throughout, d
= 2m 34s.

F&M markers in place.

Riverside 0710.

Grotto Fountain and Grotto both 0837ie.

Daisy 0628ie, 0831, 1034, and 1250.

Oblong 1127

Grand 0632 (T2*Q).

Penta 0933ie.

Castle had a minor in the night (should have been around 0100) and didn't
start its major until 1032.

Lion 0750 (probably initial), 0909, 1018, 1123 (minor), 1139, 1258 and  maybe
more.

Beehive in the night again.

Plume intervals of 57 and 58 minutes, then about 4 hours later an interval
of 79 minutes.

Firehole Lake Drive opened this morning, and Mike F. got Great Fountain
0830ie, which probably was near the start as it was still ie at 0917.

Botryoidal 1314, 1319:26, and 1324:20.

Logbridge 1323 (d ~ 31s).

A-0 1324.

Gemini appears to not be active, Crack definitely is not. Not sure about  the
Tangled Geyser, but I haven't seen it this year either from the highway or
during a 5-minute watch today.

Pink Cone 1325ie late (last water about 1334).

Box Spring 1345.

Bead 1356.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.