[Geysers] Giantess - webcam stills from this morning

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 12:42:50 PDT 2008

Hi, folks - here's the Photobucket URL that my friend Jimbo prepared, with many webcam grabs from this morning.  The geyser itself is probably most distinct in the 0740's sequence.  In the 0750's sequence, smaller steam plumes appear on either side of the Giantess plume.  Teakettle?  Vault?  Infant?

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/Jimbo_geysers/

One of these should be satisfactory for the NPS website, I'd guess...

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France

Wilderness Forever!
Bruce Jensen