[Geysers] Giantess

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 11:14:29 PDT 2008

I have a friend who reads this list and grabbed a couple of good ones from the still webcam; he will post on his website shortly, and one of them will probably be satisfactory for the NPS website.  One of them even shows a hint of water bursting - nice, considering the weather conditions.  ASAP, I'll post his URL for everyone.

Bruce Jensen