[Geysers] Giantess

Mario Durrant yellowstone17 at bridgernet.com
Fri May 9 22:35:20 PDT 2008

Here's one more from a few minutes earlier than those posted on the
Photobucket website, from 7:40 am, although it looks a lot like the 7:44
picture.  I saved it to desktop and it took me the rest of the day to figure
out how to retrieve it from the deep brains of my hard drive to be able to
attach it to email.  I like the pictures from 7:57-7:59 showing what I am
assuming to be Vault to the right of Giantess.

Mario Durrant