[Geysers] Mysterious snow shapes - snow rolls

David Crotty decrotty at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 17:34:08 PDT 2008

Since we don't have pictures of the ones you saw, I found a photo of some on the web. My brother in law showed us some from Northern KY a few years ago but I have lost the images. The photo attached here is not quite as dramatic as the ones he sent.  His were hollow tubes really. Is this what we are talking about?
Dave Croty