[Geysers] Geyser report Frid June 6

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 18:06:44 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/7/2008 5:48:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
lstephens2006 at hotmail.com writes:

Scott's  "Now what?" may have been rhetorical, but for those who have never
seen a  "recovery" from wild phase, Great Fountain may go into a period of up
to  several days where it does one false overflow after another after another
after another, etc. These false overflows may, or may not, continue for
several days.   Finally, with no sign that I've ever figured out  (although I've
only seen two recoveries from "wild phease" Bot Hoffman told me  he'd never been
able to figure out a preliminary indicator either), one of the  overflows
becomes a true overflow and Great Fountain goes back to normal  activity.

Yes, the "Now what?" certainly was rhetorical. Question: is there a list
(whether complete or not) of when wild phase has been observed?

Given the comparison to 1994, it seems that overflow might be seen tomorrow
and that the following 2 to 4 days could be quite interesting. I'll be there
(if  it doesn't snow too much... again ! ).

Scott

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.