[Geysers] Geyser report Frid June 6

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Sun Jun 8 19:32:29 PDT 2008

A quick perusal of the Great Fountain electronic data indicates wild phase
activity in September 1999, February 2000, September 2000, November 2001,
December 2002, October 2003, and October 2006.  I didn't look closely for
exact dates; these times are based on very short (<6hour) intervals that
usually occur just before a wild phase.

Ralph Taylor

  _____