[Geysers] Summer: a good time to see geysers?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 19:35:38 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/2/2008 5:51:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
thedulcimerlady at juno.com writes:

Does anyone connected  with the OFI front desks know how gas prices are
affecting room  availability?  Or can anyone working there get that info?  We’re
thinking about stopping by at the end of July, but we’re not sure yet.  I
would surely like to see Giant erupt!

This isn't inside the park, but I've been told that the motels in West
Yellowstone have been getting a lot of cancellations -- cancellations nicely
matched by new reservations by overseas visitors. And I'll guarantee that you'll
see a LOT of Chinese here this year.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.