[Geysers] giant chart June 2 2008

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 19:32:37 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/2/2008 5:51:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
TSBryan at aol.com writes:

Attached  is a chart that is up to date, based on the data provided by Jens
Day -- with  the very greatest of thanks. I believe you can see that there was
rather  significant change beginning in mid-winter.

I guess I should have said that the chart's last data point, for June 2,
2008, does NOT represent an eruption, only the amount of time since the April 29
eruption. Sorry if anybody thought otherwise.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.