[Geysers] History of Yellowstone-Need Advice

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 18:06:55 PDT 2008

Thanks so much to every one who has sent me their ideas.  I got much  more
response than I ever expected.  I apologize for not thanking you all
personally-I will try to that to your individual e-mail addresses.  I  didn't want to do
it on the list because it would create so many e-mails for  everybody on the
list.

Don't stop now.  If you have other ideas, you can e-mail me directly  at
_beckykr at aol.com_ (mailto:beckykr at aol.com) .  The official  topic isn't due until
June 5 so I'm still working through all the ideas.

Thanks!

Becky Kraegel
Woodstock, GA

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.