[Geysers] History of Yellowstone-Need Advice

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 18:03:03 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/1/2008 7:25:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Goh83642 at wmconnect.com writes:

You might write about the  "Deaths in Yellowstone".  The Park historian has a
good book out on the  subject.  It covers indian killings, stagecoach
holdups, thermal deads,  etc.  Quite a subject in the Parks history.

Gary,

I LOVE that book, probably more than would be considered normal considering
the subject matter.  I'm just afraid that all I would be doing is rehashing
what Lee Whittlesey already wrote.  This is only a short undergraduate  paper,
but I do have to quote numerous sources.  Thank you for bringing it  up
though, because I can probably use something from it whatever my topic turns  out to
be.  I hadn't considered it as a possible source.

Thanks again,

Becky

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.