[Geysers] Summer: a good time to see geysers?

Robin Reynolds reynoldshaertle at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:53:23 PDT 2008

I don't work at the park , but I just today booked 5 nights at the Old Faithful Inn in early July on the web site (travelyellowstone.com). I've been checking a few times a day. Rooms open up here and there at the park, but not as often at Old Faithful.

-Robin

From: thedulcimerlady at juno.comTo: geysers at lists.wallawalla.eduDate: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:08:07 -0600Subject: [Geysers] Summer: a good time to see geysers?

Does anyone connected with the OFI front desks know how gas prices are affecting room availability?  Or can anyone working there get that info?  We’re thinking about stopping by at the end of July, but we’re not sure yet.  I would surely like to see Giant erupt!

Lucille Reilly