[Geysers] Pulled off a sweep

Dan Roach Go_Utes at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 17:41:25 PDT 2008

Joydean and I have several times. In fact, the very first time I ever brought her the Park we got 5 of the 6 (all except Great Fountain) in less than 3 hours! We barely got to one and it erupted, and we moved on to the next one and it erupted. I don't think we even waited at Grand more than a cycle or two. And this after I had spent weeks and weeks telling her how patient she needed to be while waiting for the geysers!

Dan Roach