[Geysers] Twin Geyser?

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:56:51 PDT 2008

   You know, after seeing Kendall's pictures, I couldn't swear that it
wasn't having periodic overflows/boils the day I was there.  I'm used to
barely paying attention to it, so I just took a token photograph and moved
on.

   It's hard to tell from the low-res images, but it doesn't look like
there's any disturbance to the ground and vegetation around Twin in
Kendall's pictures.  If it had had a full eruption within the previous week,
the signs should have been unequivocal.

David

--
Samuel Goldwyn  - "I don't think anyone should write their autobiography
until after they're dead."