[Geysers] Twin Geyser?

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Thu Jul 24 16:55:04 PDT 2008

Twin Geyser was definitely not boiling or overflowing until early July.  I
spoke with some of the Ranger Interpreters at West Thumb, and they reported
that an earthquake in early July (I don't recall the date or exact location)
was followed by greatly increased activity.  I stopped by on 10 July and
noticed strong boiling and higher water levels, but did not hear about any
eruptions up to then form the staff.

Ralph Taylor