[Geysers] Dec Sput?

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 12 19:21:19 PST 2008

Sorry, but the December SPUT has not been printed yet.  The October
issue was sent out on the last day of November, so you probably received
it about a month ago.  We're still catching up from the holidays.  We
sincerely appreciate your patience.  Oh and if you find a tried and true
method for eliminating clutter, please pass it on!

Udo Freund