[Geysers] Dec Sput?

Janet White snowmoon at yukoncommunications.net
Sat Jan 12 08:24:48 PST 2008

OK, I feel like I'm losing my mind - I could have sworn the December Sput
came in, but it's not where I normally would put it, and I've searched the
house for it with no luck.  Did it already come or is it on its way sometime
soon?  Just need to know whether to keep searching or not (at least the
searching has helped clean a few piles of clutter).

Many thanks to those who have a hand in getting it together - love getting
it! :)

Janet White