[Geysers] Dec Sput?

Janet White snowmoon at yukoncommunications.net
Sun Jan 13 10:47:55 PST 2008

OK, then it's the October issue that came in during the rush of the holidays
- and I didn't lose it!!!!!!!!! :)  No problem with waiting - LAST thing I'd
want is for people to put their own holiday stuff on hold for the Sput!
Family matters more. :)  I just thought I was totally losing control on the
paper monster!  So relieved I'm still somewhat on top of things.

My only tried and true methods for clutter control are Flylady.net and
unclutterer.com - both give me reminders to keep on top of it.  Oh, and
getting a dumpster has done wonders. ;)

THANKS for the update and for all the hard work on the Sput and in the
store!

Janet White