[Geysers] Meech 14 and 15

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 17:30:15 PST 2008

I don't know for sure that it's Radiator but it's been active with all the
Daisy eruptions I have seen in recent years and is in roughly the right
place.  Take a look in the summer but I have no idea what the crater of
Radiator might have looked like.  It may just be another sput in the same
area.  Still its a nice little geyser to watch out for when Daisy erupts.

We had another Beehive today (2/10) about 1102 and the indicator lasted at
least 11 minutes.  The interval was ~20h 43m

Mystery geyser # 15 is in the UGB...

  _____