[Geysers] Obscure Features at Norris

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 17:49:12 PST 2008

Seems like I should know the location of Acute Geyser, but it slips me. In
1974 we had a Labial Geyser in Porcelain Basin, located somewhere between
Constant-Arsenic and Fireball. I think. It was a small thing but erupted from a
distinct vent that was somewhat elongated and surrounded by raised sinter, so
that it looked like......

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 12/7/2008 6:18:26 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,