[Geysers] MODERATOR COMMENT: Comcast Problem

Carlton Cross Carlton.Cross at wallawalla.edu
Wed Dec 10 17:29:12 PST 2008

For some reason, comcast.net has been blocking all mail from geysers apparently since December 3.  You can access the missing postings at

 #/

If you don't remember your password, it can be found at the end of your welcome message.  If you can't find your welcome message, you're out of luck until I remember how to have the system send you a password reminder.  (I may have time a few hours from now.)

Carlton Cross
Moderator