[Geysers] MODERATOR: Retrieving your password

Carlton Cross Carlton.Cross at wallawalla.edu
Wed Dec 10 21:53:08 PST 2008

It does appear that the Comcast problem is over.  All wallawalla.edu addresses were being blocked.  With all of the spam the flies around, this kind of thing happens every once in a while.

mail to:    geysers-requests at lists.wallawalla.edu

subject:  password

For other questions about Mailman, here's a link:

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/index.html

Carlton Cross
Moderator