[Geysers] 1959 Earthquake

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Tue Aug 5 06:21:02 PDT 2008

I don't mean to quibble but Lynn's Word files were compiled and
converted into one single Adobe Acrobat .pdf document several years ago
(thanks to Dr. A. Casterline).  Much easier to search the current
version, which is available from GOSA Store for the same price, $9, same
URL.  Incidentally all GOSA Store items include postage to addresses
within the USA.

Thanks,
Udo Freund