[Geysers] 1959 Earthquake

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon Aug 4 19:47:02 PDT 2008

One good source for this information is Marler's Inventory of Thermal
Features of the Firehole River Geyser Basins and Other Selected Areas of
Yellowstone National Park, usually referred to as just Marler's Inventory.
The work has been transcribed by Lynn Stephens and is available on CD-ROM
from the GOSA Store for $9.00.  The electronic version is a WORD document
and is searchable, which should help you greatly.

The URL for the item is http://www.computerpoint.net/catalog/gosa00/D5.htm

Ralph Taylor

  _____