[Geysers] Geyser Report 4-23-08

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 25 16:55:11 PDT 2008

I was able to spend some time in the Upper and Lower basins the evening of
4/23:

Little Squirt was 1743ie

Castle was also 1743ie, major eruption, water phase

Little Brother might be dormant.  I spent two different blocks of about 20
minutes there and it never erupted.

I drove out to the Fountain Paint Pots.  The parking lot is plowed and you
can park there.  As I was walking up to the overlook Fountain started at
1811, duration 29 minutes.  Morning's Thief never erupted while Fountain was
in eruption.

>From the overlook I times one interval of 17 minutes for Honey's Vent.

MK