[Geysers] be ready for snow!

JOHN WARNOCK johnwarnock at msn.com
Sun Apr 13 18:57:34 PDT 2008

as you requested

the Emperor

From: TSBryan at aol.comDate: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:12:43 -0400Subject: Re: [Geysers] be ready for snow!To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu

In a message dated 4/10/2008 5:01:58 PM Mountain Standard Time, caroloren98 at hotmail.com writes:
Warm is good, but even so it may take a while for all this snow to melt, so dress accordingly...  So far it's gotten to 40 or so some days, but the nights can be near zero still.  A few days ago I was still skiing over the Grand benches. Bring a shovel? Carolyn Loren

I hereby humbly request that our good Emporer commant the Park Service to clear all trails by Friday of next week.

thank you.

T. Scott