[Geysers] be ready for snow!

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 08:38:42 PDT 2008

Weeellll, at least the bike path has been plowed, and I understand the snow crew is returning to clear the parking lots at FPP and Midway.

It was good exercise to plod to Geyser Hill yesterday! You can probably tell from the webcams there are feet of snow around the OF benches.  Because of conditions, there's talk of keeping the speed to 35 to give the on-the-roads-bison a break (it's 35 in the off season for that reason)
I'll be out of the park, good luck!

Carolyn Loren

From: TSBryan at aol.comDate: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:12:43 -0400Subject: Re: [Geysers] be ready for snow!To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu