[Geysers] be ready for snow!

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 17:12:43 PDT 2008

In a message dated 4/10/2008 5:01:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
caroloren98 at hotmail.com writes:

Warm is  good, but even so it may take a while for all this snow to melt, so
dress  accordingly...  So far it's gotten to 40 or so some days, but the
nights  can be near zero still.  A few days ago I was still skiing over the Grand
benches.

Bring a shovel?

Carolyn  Loren

I hereby humbly request that our good Emporer commant the Park Service to
clear all trails by Friday of next week.

thank you.

T. Scott