[Geysers] Map of Giant Platform

James Graber jgra at loc.gov
Fri Sep 14 06:41:20 PDT 2007

That is such a cool name!  I support it just for the giggles.  I am still laughing.
Besides that, I can just picture Herb enjoying it.
Best to everybody,
Jim Graber

>>> "JOHN WARNOCK" <johnwarnock at msn.com> 9/13/2007 5:41 PM >>>
Tara:

I did get into an discussion about the name for the vent between Bijou and
Catfish with Herb.  We thought that an appropriate name might be "CRAWFISH"
keeping the New Orleans Bijou/Catfish trend in place.

I remain;

John Warnock