[Geysers] Map of Giant Platform

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 18:13:23 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/12/2007 5:06:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fanandmortar at hotmail.com writes:

1.  Has anyone ever named the little vent between Bijou and  Catfish?

2.  If not, can anyone propose a  name?

1. Yes, this August a name was proposed. Please note that I DO NOT feel  this
to be appropriate, but because it is below the "Bayou," the suggested  name
was "Crawfish." No, lousy and not my idea. Please reject.

2. Actually, an excess of names should be avoided and, in this case, I  don't
feel a name is needed. The given "B-C Vent" is as good as any, and fine  with
me.

Scott Bryan

Home at 2pm Wednesday after an amazingly smooth trip back to  Arizona.