[Geysers] Geyser report September 10

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 14:47:25 PDT 2007

My last report of 2007. The geysers erupted, but I shall make note of three
items:

The last three eruptions of Castle (as of today's UGB departure at about
1130) were as follows: 2337E minor, 0103E minor and 0956 minor.

I've recently noted to others that Plume seems to be getting progressively
longer between eruptions. Early in the season, intervals in the 40s were
common,  60s rare. I haven't seen a 40-odd minute interval in a long time now. Two
days  ago I got all 60s. Barbara Lasseter tells me that they were all in the
80s  yesterday, and today I got 86 and 87 minutes.

And though I was not thee, Great Fountain today was at 1130 (P = 11) and
featured another superburst. Lynn estimated it as 175 feet high.

Have fun.