[Geysers] Geyser report September 10

Kendall Madsen kendall.madsen at onyxgfx.com
Wed Sep 12 13:51:06 PDT 2007

Scott,

My oldest son observed at the end of one of our Yellowstone trip that
life must be really short for those who live in Yellowstone because each
time we visit, time seems to go by so quickly. The trip is over before
you know it. So I can only imagine that the 109 days of Yellowstone flew
by for you.

I just wanted to thank you for myself and everyone else who benefited
from your daily reports THANK YOU! The reports were wonderful, useful
and very much appreciated.

Kendall Madsen