[Geysers] Photos from Mike Newcomb - Old Faithful Inn Roof and more...

Rob Haker rhaker at excite.com
Mon Sep 10 10:46:33 PDT 2007

 To whom it may concern;     I give my permission to Mike Newcomb to show photos from the crow's nest and roof of the Old Faithful Inn.    Yours truly,(frog)  Robert Haker       roberthaker at yahoo.com--- On Tue 09/04, < mnewcomb at xmission.com > wrote:From: [mailto: mnewcomb at xmission.com]To: geysers at wwc.eduDate: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:35:57 -0700 (PDT)Subject: [Geysers] Photos from Mike Newcomb - Old Faithful Inn Roof and more...
 body {background:#fff} A:link{color:#003399;} A:visited{color:#003399;} A:hover{color:red;}

From: mnewcomb at xmission.comTo: geysers at wwc.eduHi again.The evening of the last Giant eruption, I had an opportunity to go to the top of the Old Faithful Inn. I thought some of you might enjoy the photos that I took of this magnificient view of the Upper Geyser Basin as well as the upper floors and roof of the Inn. I just missed getting Beehive and Grand from this vantage point.Regards,Mike Newcomb

Click on a photo below to view the entire photo album!

Old Faithful Inn Roof

Do you have the FREE Webshots Desktop? Add these photos to your screensaver & wallpaper! If you don't have it yet, you can download the FREE Webshots Desktop here!