[Geysers] Webcam: Unofficial Bonus (Udo Freund)

Carlton Cross cross at bmi.net
Tue Oct 23 19:29:05 PDT 2007

Edited by the Moderator

As far as I know, the streaming cam was never "officially" in operation.
What we saw was in test and has since been pulled down.  When and if it is
brought online on an operational basis, I'm sure we'll hear about it.  In
the meantime, I and others I've discussed this with, would appreciate it if
everyone on this list ... [would] ... function under the premise that
you're not missing anything and stop bringing it up.

Cheers,
Udo Freund
gosastore at qnet.com