[Geysers] More on the OF Video

Moose, Allan E. MOOSEAE at uwec.edu
Tue Oct 23 18:04:26 PDT 2007

Again, for those who may have missed it, I was watching the web video from approximately 7:00 to 8:00 pm (Central Time), Oct 23. There was a person operating the camera who zoomed in on Old Faithful's cone for the start of an eruption and then followed that up by panning over to Castle and zooming in on Castle's eruption. You were able to see the water of Castle's eruption. In the late evening light it was very pretty.

The voice over loop that talks about the processes behind activity in the upper geyser basin is nice, and informative. However since it's a tape loop, it gets repetitious after a while so I turned the sound off.

Allan Moose