[Geysers] Giant today - Oct. 22

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 15:48:59 PDT 2007

I am so sorry you missed it, Bill! How frustrating.
Here's the snap from the webcam I sent Tara, plus a later snap. Wish
I could confirm this was the first sighting on the cam, but I had
stepped away for a minute to send a fax and when I came back, this is
what I saw and snapped it immediately. A later picture is attached as
well.
Pat Snyder