[Geysers] Giant & Streaming Video

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 07:16:29 PST 2007

   Yeah, I was wondering why nobody mentioned that.  I had the streaming cam
open at work all day Wednesday, and it looked like Giant started between
15:30 and 15:45 MST.  I didn't think to get any screenshots, but whoever was
operating the streaming webcam focused on it for a while, so it was at least
noticed locally.  Along with the eruption this morning, that would make two
intervals in the three to three-and-a-half day range.

David Schwarz