[Geysers] Giant & Streaming Video

JOHN WARNOCK johnwarnock at msn.com
Fri Nov 23 08:51:30 PST 2007

Happy Friday:

Two things...Did I see a Giant eruption around 1700 on Wednesday?  Maybe I missed an earlier report.  Also, could someone pass on to the video cam operator a big thanks for panning the whole basin?  It would be nice if they could pan the camera back during an eruption of Old Faithful so that we could enjoy the whole column instead of just the bottom 1/2.  Also, when no one is there to operate it, could it be directed a few degrees to the west so we can see Grand and the other down basin features?  Not complaining, just trying to further enhance our enjoyment.

John Warnock