[Geysers] Giant & Streaming Video

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Sun Nov 25 08:04:56 PST 2007

I also saw this Wednesday steam cloud and wondered about Giant -- but I also thought the cloud was a bit too far to the right (wind or no), so I also wondered about F&M. Any confirmation either way? If it was Giant, then this morning's (11/25, 0151) apparent giant makes the interval only around 3d 09h. which would be nice.

Scott Bryan