[Geysers] Giant & Streaming Video

Powell, Richard L rlpowell at indiana.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:27:38 PST 2007

I also saw a very high steam cloud in the vicinity of Oblong or Giant
last Wednesday, 21 Nov 2007 at from 1720 to 1723. I was uncertain,
since I know only the approximate locations of geysers in the vicinity
of Giant Geyser, and I assumed someone else would document the event.
The very steamy nature of features on Geyser Hill hindered my making a
decision.