[Geysers] Steam Phases

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 21:01:08 PDT 2007

Fun question.  Here's the list that Dave and I came up with.  Dave has seen Ledge, Dark Cavern, and Splended with steam phase.  These rankings are assuming the best possible (not lame Giantess steam phases):1.  Steamboat2.  Giantess3.  Africa4.  Dark Cavern5.  Porkchop pre-explosion6.  Whistle7.  Splendid8.  Beehive9.  Lone Star10.  Ledge11.  Mortar12.  Atomizer13.  Castle
14.  Bijou15.  Clepsydra steam vent16.  Vent17.  Bastille18.  Gizmo19.  Avalanche We did not include Union or the Lion (Shoshone) steam phase Jeff referred to because we have no idea what they were like.  Steamboat, Africa, and Whistle are based on descriptions and/or video.  As we got further down the list, the geysers became more difficult to rank. --Tara Cross & Dave Monteithfanandmortar at hotmail.com