[Geysers] GIANT May 31 @ 0941 wc

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 08:51:01 PDT 2007

Got a call alerting me of the post-marathon hot period this morning, so I turned on the webcam.  The first visible steam from the area was at 0938, probably Mastiff.  Then at 0941 wc, Giant.  See attached snap.  Looks like the gazers there had a perfect morning.

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Change is good. See what’s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=RMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507