[Geysers] Geyser report May 4

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri May 4 18:02:40 PDT 2007

In a message dated 5/4/2007 5:50:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
TSBryan at aol.com writes:

An odd  start for Grotto again. Grotto Fountain started at 0812 and
eventually had a  duration of 41 minutes. Grotto did not start until 0845. Really!
Unlike  yesterday, Grotto did not have any sort of "false-start" part way through
Grotto Fountain, there was no Rocket major, and Grotto had a duration of 27
minutes.

Small correction -- in the above I say "yesterday." No. Yesterday I was in
Bozeman. The delayed start (28 minutes that time) was on Tuesday.