[Geysers] change to the OF webcam?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri May 4 18:05:59 PDT 2007

In a message dated 5/4/2007 5:51:36 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
upperbasin at comcast.net writes:

Yes, it looks like  somebody cleaned the lens – and thank you for that.  But
please revert to  the view we had.  This serves no purpose.  And people who
like  calling back home to wave to the webcam will also be disappointed.

Yes, they were adjusting and cleaning the camera today. With the near-live
feed at the OFVC, it looked like we were having a mjaor earthquake. Aw, shucks.
 Rumor has it that a second, pan-able and zoom-able camera is going to be
added  to the system soon.