[Geysers] The big oops

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 20:58:38 PDT 2007

In a message dated 3/28/2007 5:24:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
caros at aros.net writes:

Also,  you folk who know West well -- the
Yellowstone Country Inn (the motel  attached to the Rustler's Roost
Restaurant) can get us in.  Anybody  know if this place is OK?  Anybody
know of some of the less pricey  accommodations that you might not find
so easily on the web?

For Karen or anybody:

I actually have NOT stayed at any place but one in West (and that one is  not
in the following). But in jy time as a tour guide plus talking with other
people, the following all seem to be pretty nice. Note, however, that they are
small, family operations and so not only probably not on the Web, but probably
 also not open until the summer season has started. All are, of course,
telephone  area code 406.

Al's Westward Ho 646-7331
Pioneer Motel 646-9705
Alpinhe Motel 646-7544
One Horse Motel 646-7677
Ho Hum Motel 646-7746

Scott Bryan -- th above are not personal recommendations, as I have not
stayed at any of them. My favorable report is hear-say  only.