[Geysers] Fw: Geyser Gazers

Gary Novak g.novak at gte.net
Mon Mar 12 13:11:20 PDT 2007

John Uhler, former of the Total Yellowstone Page, asked me
to forward this on to the group.  If you would like the
chance to make a difference and change the perception of the
popular media (think about the recent geyser-oriented auto
commercials or the infamous Metamucil commercial or "Super
Volcano") you may want to contact Brett.  I know that we
have some gazers from Utah.

And on a personal note, if anyone happens to notice with
this appears in the Trib, I would love a link.

Gary Novak
g.novak at gte.net