[Geysers] Minimal geyser info

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 16:51:04 PDT 2007

I have been involved with tour stuff yesterday and today, but today I did
hear this from Darrel Scharf. Around 0800 this morning, he found Fan and Mortar
evidently undergoing an "event cycle" in which Bottom Vent had at least two
eruptions and there was "white water" splashing in Main Vent. There was also a
 River Vent pause. However, the next cycle had all of Fan's vents come on
all-but  simultaneously, and there was no eruption (as of 1300 or so) But it
sounds like  there might be some life in the rock pile.

On today's tour, we did see that Great Fountain was 20-30 minutes into
overflow at about 1045 (versus a 1330 prediction), caught an eruption of Gemini,
and had Pink Cone ie early at 1055.