[Geysers] ID of Mystery geyser 5

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 21:17:09 PST 2007

I didn't think anybody would get my Mystery geyser 5, since it was a
"close-up" photo (so to speak). The picture was of ... tah-dah ...  Imperial.

I have selected a set of additional slides to be scanned, but I won't even
get them into the place until (probably) next week. And I gotta go to
California  for a couple of days in the interim.

But here is a Mystery photo 6 that probalby won't require a whole lot of
thought (for some, anyhow).